- Visa & Passport
- All visitors to enter the Republic of Korea must have a valid passport and visa. Visitors with roundtrip tickets from countries who have a special agreement with Korea may be exempt from the visa requirement, and can stay in Korea visa-free for up to 30 days, or 90 days, depending on the type of agreement between two countries. Please contact the Korean embassy or a consulate in your country as early as possible. For more information:
From some countries who could enter into Jeju Island without visa. However, you may need a visa in order to attend a technical tour of Gyeongju and Pohang.
- Korean Association for Radiation Protection, 308, Uicheon-ro, Dobong-gu, Seoul 132-703, Korea
- Business registration number: 314-82-01791 / TEL: +82-2-2220-4678 / FAX: +82-2-2296-8154 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room 319, HIT Bldg., Hanyang University, 222 Wangsimni-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul 133-791, Korea.
- COPYRIGHT INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY CENTER FOR RADIATION SAFETY ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. MADE BY HICOMP INT.