Authors are requested to submit their abstract written in MS WORD (if you cannot use MS WORD, please convert it to a PDF form) at the ISORD-8 web page before March 31st, 2015
The abstract should conform to the following format:
- 1. The abstract is needed to fit on a single white page of standard A4 size (21.0 cm by 29.7 cm) with a full 2.5cm
- margin on all sides. For non-A4 sizes, the abstract should be typed within a region 16.0 cm by 24.7 cm with
- appropriate margins.
- 2. The abstract should be one page without including both Figures and Tables.
- 3. Type single-spaced with the font of "Times New Roman" or "Courier".
The page includes:
- a) Title: centered, bold 14 point.
- b) Authors' names and affiliations: centered, 12 point.
- c) Text: 12 point, 300-500 words. Three blank lines
- d) Topic number (1-8).
- e) Choice of oral or poster presentation.
- f) E-mail address and Telephone Number.
There must be one blank line between each item.
▪ Full Paper
The conference proceedings will be published in the Special Edition of Journal of Radiation Protection & Research (JRPR) of Korean Association for Radiation Protection after a proper review process. The presenters are requested to upload their full papers for coference proceeding through "Papaer submitssion" in this site by the July 13, 2015.