It is my great pleasure and honor to extend a warm invitation to you to attend the 8th International Symposium on Radiation Safety and Detection Technology (ISORD-8) to be held in Jeju Island, Korea from July 14 to 16, 2015.
The objective of ISORD is to provide a forum in which participants exchange their views and information on radiation safety and detection technology, and also address general issues in radiation protection.
The participants include international experts in the field such as scientists, medical doctors, and industrial engineers. Over the past 14 years, ISORD has been organized every two years in Korea...
- Japan Health Physics Society, Japan
- Radiation Engineering Divistion of AESJ, JAPAN
- Chinese Society of Radiation Protection, China
- Australian Radiation Protection Society, Australia
- Health Physics Society Taiwan Chapter, Taiwan
- Malaysian Radiation Protection Association, Malaysia
- Pohang Accelerator Laboratory, Korea
- Korea Radioactive Waste Agency, Korea
- Korean Association for Radiation Protection, 308, Uicheon-ro, Dobong-gu, Seoul 132-703, Korea
- Business registration number: 314-82-01791 / TEL: +82-2-2220-4678 / FAX: +82-2-2296-8154 / E-mail: email@example.com
- Innovative Technology Center for Radiation Safety
- Room 319, HIT Bldg., Hanyang University, 222 Wangsimni-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul 133-791, Korea.
- COPYRIGHT INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY CENTER FOR RADIATION SAFETY ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. MADE BY HICOMP INT.